| ~ Thanksgiving 2012 ~ |
My Love For You...
Today as I travel down yesterday's road
A friend stops me on my way,
Precious memories she brings of unconditional love
So together we stop and we pray.
Lord, thank you for
My mother's love so gentle and pure
As sweet as a newborn's smile,
Her arms of hope and anticipation
Of what is to come with this child.
Lord, thank you for
My father's love so endless and true
As secure as the blanket of fears,
The dreams of tomorrow wrapped up in today
And hands to wipe away tears.
Lord, thank your for
The joy, the peace, and the happiness
the blessings of a christain home,
What did I do to deserve such a a gift,
The giving of Your Son?
I pray dear Lord each day I'll live
As the example that was given to me,
Beginning with the love of my family
To the cross on Calvary.
I close this prayer with tears of joy
For I'm grateful to the blessings I've shared
I know what it's like to have unconditional love
And to have talked to my God in prayer.
I Love You Dearly ...
~ Julie
My life has changed drastically since my single days: married, children, Estefania, extended family members, nephews, neices, in-laws, etc...
But I credit my family, their influences and christain example for setting in place the foundations to set me up for success while keeping me grounded in that which is most important!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to You ALL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment