Next day, new blog. And, I have a follower :) thanks to Heidi. When I figure out how to follow you, I'm there.
So what's happened since yesterday. Well, not much. We did have a lot of fun at Ashley and Jody's house last night. Met Davean from Knoxville who knows one of my dearest friends Buffy from my freshman year at Freed...small world. Buffy and I recently met up with five other girlfriends to revisit in Nashville. That was a lot of fun too.
And, it was casually mentioned that David and I, along with Jody and Ashley might be taking over the junior high at Warner's Chapel! WooHoo!!! Should be a lot of fun. We have a great group of junior high's and senior high's who love to serve. Start 'em early and train 'em up right... right!
Here's to a blessed day...
BOWERS' BOYS AND ME... Child of God. Servant of Christ and Obedience to Him. Mother of two amazing young men. Life is Hard but Grace is Greater is a mantra that has carried me as I have traveled a path of heartache and loneliness. Each day brings its own challenges but am learning daily to rest in His promises. His promises will carry us through...
No comments:
Post a Comment