Okay. After reviewing a few of my friends blogs and noticing how incredibly fun this would be for me and my family... I thought I would give it a go. So far, so good. Blogspot it is with a little Shabby Blogs for background interest.
It's a sunny Saturday afternoon. David is away in Geneva, attending his great uncle's funeral. The boys are spending the day with some church friends and we'll meet back up later tonight. I have to say, on days like today (no husband, and no children) I find myself at a bit of a loss. Just not having anyone depend on me for anything is a bit foreign. Nevertheless, I am off to the grocery store to buy up what I need for our young adult fellowship tonight at the Everett's.
I will have pictures up soon!!!
BOWERS' BOYS AND ME... Child of God. Servant of Christ and Obedience to Him. Mother of two amazing young men. Life is Hard but Grace is Greater is a mantra that has carried me as I have traveled a path of heartache and loneliness. Each day brings its own challenges but am learning daily to rest in His promises. His promises will carry us through...
No comments:
Post a Comment